I have been busy with work and family and then found out last week we had 5 new tenants living on our property. Aunt Diane called me out into the backyard and this is what we saw:
So, this is my parting comments......
1. I wish that I lived out in the country and the only work I had to do was the work to sustain a way of self reliant living. But, I am thankful that regardless of where I live we are able to make a living and provide for ourselves what we need.
2. I wish that the physical pain I live with would just disappear. But, I am thankful that I am able to get out of bed and walk on my own everyday.
3. I wish all of the hurtful things that the people of this world say and do to each other every day would turn into loving acts of kindness. However, I am thankful that those that are near to me and really truly love me are in my life on pretty much a daily basis. They say blood is thicker then water. When it comes to science, yes it is. When it come to real-life and love, it is not. It is the people that do and give to you to make you feel loved and worthwhile and do not expect anything in return that really are your family.
4. God asks us to pray for only one group of people in our lives, it is our enemies......I pray for those people but, I pray for all the others in my life also that are good and kind.
5. With everything happening behind the scenes in my life that I do not put out there for the public, I pray that I continue to find the WISDOM TO BREATH and pray that you all do too.